Honey Mustard Glazed Corn Beef Brisket
3-4 lb Corned Beef Brisket
12 oz Beer, Apple Juice, or Water
Pickling Spice packet that comes with the corned beef
4 Tablespoon Coarse Black Pepper or Fresh Ground Cracked Pepper
1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Summer’s Gold Honey
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
*Corn Beef Seasoning Package*
- Preheat oven to 325º F
- Rinse corned beef and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet around the bottom of the roasting pan and beer, apple juice or water in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle all sides of the corned beef with black pepper.
- Place brisket fat side up on a raised rack in a roasting pan.
- Tightly cover the dish with aluminum foil and place into a 325º F oven.
- Cook corned beef for 3 hours or until tender.
- Once the brisket is tender remove corn beef from oven and increase temperature to 375º F
- Mix mustard, honey and brown sugar and baste all sides of the brisket.
- Place back in the oven for 30 minutes, basting every 10 - 15 minutes until the glaze is set.
- Remove brisket from the oven and let rest at least one hour on countertop or place in fridge over night before slicing.
*Corn Beef Seasoning Package recipe in separate post*